Accredited and Recognized Program
The world’s TESOL training system tends to fall into 4 categories of programs: (1) Certificate of TESOL course Completion; (2) TESOL authorized and recognized Accreditation; (3) TESOL Degree according to the Level (Diploma) training system, and (4) TESOL Degree according to the university training system (Degree).
In the above-listed categories of TESOL programs, (1) Certificate of TESOL course Completion is issued by training institutions, yet the certificate is either not officially recognized or its accreditation is of uncertain value. The remaining (2), (3), (4) are fully accredited and recognized programs.
TESOL Gate only operates programs (2), (3), (4), and does not operate programs that are not certified and authorized.
- TESOL Certificate
- TESOL Diploma
- Master of Arts inTESOL
- Doctor of Education in TESOL
TESOL Gate programs are 100% authorized and licensed by trustworthy associations whose accreditation is reputable.
Advantages of getting a TESOL authentication certificate or degree
When participating in certified and recognized TESOL programs, students are:
- Guaranteed of the training program’s and process’ quality
- Guaranteed of the certificate or degree’s accreditation after graduation.
- Able to study in a bridge program or to obtain a dual degree after graduation.
- Able to teach at reputable training institutions.
- Confident in their ability to teach their assigned TESOL classes.
TESOL career development roadmap
At the point when you graduate from an English bachelor’s program or from an English program at B1 CEFR or higher, you can start your English teaching career with LRN Level 3 Certificate TESOL. The program helps you to train children or grown-ups confidently in basic-level English classes. The LRN Level 3 Certificate can be utilized in conjunction with an English certificate to apply for employment as an English teacher.
Once you have had at least 3 years of experience teaching English, have an undergraduate degree or higher, or have obtained a Level 3 Certificate TESOL, you can build up your TESOL career at the Master’s level. In the world, there are 2 TESOL training systems at Master level: Practice Master Level 7 TESOL or TESOL Master (MA in TESOL or Master of Education in TESOL)
You can choose from one of the authorized and certified TESOL programs from TESOL Gate partners, including:
LRN Level 7 Diploma in TESOL (TESOL Master of Practice) from UK
Master of Arts in TESOL Dual Degree (Collaborate with TQUK UK and Horizons University in France)
Master of Education in ESL Dual Degree (Collaborate with TQUK UK and Horizons University in France)
Master of Education in TESOL by Veritas. Receive an additional degree of Master of Education from Open University, UK.
Once you have a TESOL Master’s degree, you can continue to earn the world’s highest degree in TESOL, the Doctor of Education.
The TESOL’s Doctor of Education is implemented by the University of Horizons, France.
The TESOL program aims to teach the following bodies of knowledge:
Competency Framework of a TESOL Program:
- Understand psychology in English training
- Know how to develop training programs and design learning materials to teach English.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of classroom skills.
- Be familiar with technology application trends in English training
- Know how to form an assessment framework, as well as how to evaluate and measure the effectiveness of English training.
TESOL students can earn income even though they haven’t yet graduated